* VampiricAutrium > Topics

Subject: ModernVampires
Replies: 7 Views: 2085

wampyra 8/7/2006 - 6:45:18
How do U fit in the new times life model? *

darcstar 8/25/2006 - 9:16:14
Its hard 4 a american vamp 2 fit in. So i only go out 2 feed on friday nyts. *

lestat.l 9/8/2006 - 12:38:10
How i live real easy then most vampires because people are under the influence that i look like stuart townsend or a blonde tom cruise so i can go out when ever i feel. *

vamp381 9/22/2006 - 5:49:29
Its harder than in earlier time 4 sure! But I fit in ok. Ppl dont know who I realy and they wont know that, so I go out freely. *

decriel 10/9/2006 - 5:22:07
People know who and what i am but they fear me, where ever i walk the ppl part before me *

mener 1/19/2007 - 1:22:58
I find it very easy myself. Most people do not know who I am, and the few that can sense it generally interact well with me. As a chaos warlock, I find it easy to mask my true self and portray myself as a normal human. This helps me when it comes to feeding, although I do not have the need to feed on blood like some, as I feed on emotions. Do not get me wrong, i do get bloodlust occasionaly, but this is a rare occurence. My magicks have helped me a lot in this. Has anyone heard of the Necruvian Vampyr?...Dark Blessings.....M *

krusnik 2/22/2007 - 11:29:02
In this days? Get married a carrere and dont die trying!:-D just kidding! When youre an elder, the last member of your kind and a hunted being u learn how to play low. Is a lonely road this eternety and is more painful when u remenber all as it was today. The scars never heals we make hard with it. *

satasy 27.08.10 - 04:28pm
I am satasy iv found 1 ov my kind im no vampire im a demon sent to protect them who need protectin but i left my commands because i feel in love with a vampire *

* VampiricAutrium Forum

Search:
topics replies

* VampiricAutrium

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store